Shopping in Northeastern Wisconsin
Northeastern Wisconsin's Best Shopping Destinations
As the holiday season approaches, Northeastern Wisconsin is home to many amazing local shopping centers, outlet malls, local boutiques, and more. Get into the holiday spirit while shopping locally for your loved ones this year! If you're planning a visit or even considering a move to this awesome region, you're in for a treat. In this guide, we'll unwrap the best places for holiday shopping in Northeastern Wisconsin, where you can find unique Wisconsin gifts, experience local shops, and places to enjoy the holiday season!
Green Bay's Broadway District
Kick off your holiday shopping adventures in Green Bay's Broadway District! The Broadway District comprises more than 100 restaurants, shops, boutiques, professional services, and a diverse range of residential units. Explore boutique shops offering handcrafted gifts, clothing, and locally made items that make excellent gifts.
- Grab a coffee at Copper Rock Coffee Company before your shopping journey.
- Step back in time and explore Beerntsen‘s Candies - a traditional candy store filled with sweets and treats to delight anyone on your shopping list!
- Looking for vintage finds? Visit Cockloft Vintage or The Vintage Lair for hand selected goods and clothing.
- Shop the largest specialty outdoor retailer in Northeast Wisconsin - Pete's Garage! Explore bikes, skis, kayaks and more.
- Need to stop for a bite to eat along your shop hop? Explore a wide variety of restaurants and bars within the Green Bay Broadway District including White Dog (casual cafe), Little Tokyo (traditional Japanese cuisine), or Titletown Brewing Company (local brewery).
Take a stroll along the festively decorated Green Bay streets while window shopping and be sure to pop into the many local shops and dining options. With plenty of parking available nearby - feel free to park the car and wander!
Appleton's One-of-a-Kind Shops
Appleton, Wisconsin, known for its vibrant arts and culture scene, is the perfect spot for those seeking artisanal and locally crafted gifts. The Downtown Appleton area offers a variety of options such as the Blue Moon Emporium, which features a marketplace of local artists with Wisconsin-themed clothes, jewelry, homemade goods and more. Looking for a gift for the musical one in your family or friend group? Stop into Eroding Winds Record Shop for a wide range of new and used vinyl. Another local business to check out in Downtown Appleton is The Vintage Garden - offering home and garden decor for all - be sure to check out the holiday goods!
Appleton is also well known for the Fox River Mall, which features over 140 retailers including H&M, Eddie Bauer, Bath & Body Works, and Macy's. Although the Fox River Mall is home to many department store chains - many local vendors and shops are scattered throughout this shopping center as well.
Additionally, explore the unique boutiques and arts galleries scattered throughout the city of Appleton, each offering a curated selection of gifts that reflect the best of Wisconsin.
Downtown Neenah, Wisconsin
The city of Neenah, located in between Appleton and Oshkosh, invites holiday shoppers to their downtown shopping area. With many local art shops, wellness studios, coffee shops, and boutiques - it is the perfect place to spend the day shopping. Explore the locally owned shops, where you'll find everything from art and antiques to handcrafted chocolates. Explore Elements Unleased - a unique fashion boutique with fur and leather items, footwear, accessories and more. Another local family owned shop to stop into is Lily and Sparrow - their Christmas Collection is sure to please featuring local goods, home decor & more.
Downtown Neenah is a must visit this holiday season!
Holiday Shopping in Downtown Oshkosh, WI
Oshkosh's Downtown, located just off the Fox River, is spectacular destination for holiday shopping! Explore the boutique stores nestled within this primer shopping district, offering a mix of Oshkosh specialities, dining options, home decor, and fashionable clothing. Dressed for the holidays, the Downtown Oshkosh area features twinkling lights and lined with festive wreaths and garland!
Whether you're shopping for someone special, a family member, or your best friend - Downtown Oshkosh has everything you'd need.
- For vintage items check out 01 Vintage in Downtown Oshkosh - a new shop featuring clothing, hats, and more! Looking for vintage clothing AND home goods? Visit AtomicKatz where each item offers a piece of history, including men and women's clothing and mid-century modern furniture.
- Interested in Wisconsin items or Oshkosh swag? Stop into Caramel Crisp for Wisconsin themed goods, delicious caramel corn, books, children's toys and more! 2Blondes in Downtown Oshkosh offers custom products - find the exact apperal item you want to print a Oshkosh or Wisconsin themed saying on.
- Worked up an appetite? Stop into one of the many locally owned restaurants downtown including Ruby Owl Tap Room (bar and restaurant), Gardina's Wine Bar, or New Moon Cafe (and coffeehouse!)
As you peruse the shops, take a shopping break breaks at one of these local cafes - or one of the many coffeehouses. Oshkosh's downtown area provides a unique blend of shopping and relaxation, making it an ideal spot for those seeking a laid-back yet festive shopping experience.
Another great shopping center located in Oshkosh, Wisconsin is The Shops at Oshkosh. This outlet mall features big brands such as Nike, Under Armor, Coach, Michael Kors, and more! Shop a wide variety of clothing, accessories, shoes and more - all in one place!
Shop Local Wisconsin
Northeastern Wisconsin is home to many wonderful shops, boutiques, and local businesses. From the thriving districts in Green Bay and the artistic hubs of Appleton to the historic charm of Downtown Neenah and Oshkosh areas, each city offers a unique shopping experience! As you explore these holiday shopping destinations, you'll not only discover the perfect gifts but also the wonderful Wisconsin hospitality.
Relocate to Wisconsin
Embrace the holiday spirit in Wisconsin - whether you crave snowy adventures or festive celebrations, Wisconsin has something for everyone. Make Wisconsin your year-round home by becoming a resident of this incredible state! If you're in the market for a property in Northeastern Wisconsin, turn to Dallaire Realty. Our dedicated team is ready to assist you, whether you're in search of your dream home or looking to seamlessly sell your property. Connect with our experts today!